Looking for inspirational roots quotes? We've rounded up some of the best Roots Quotes, Sayings, and Proverbs (with pictures and images) from famous authors, writers, leaders, and more. The most important thing in life is to remember the essence of your existence.
The roots are the most important part of a tree, where they serve as the anchor needed to hold a plant in place. More importantly, roots are the lifeblood of a plant, taking air, water, and nutrients from the soil and transporting them to the leaves.
Similarly with humans, if you are aware of your roots, your values and your life principles, then no one can make you feel small. Our ancestors, their culture, ourspueblo natalit is the essence of our lives and remembering it helps us stay strong.
Whether you're following your dreams and your life has taken a new direction, you should always remember your roots and the connections that empowered you to be the person you are today.
Related:Lost Home Quotes
These forget your roots quotes will remind you to never forget the people, family, relationships and friends who have helped you along the way and have always been there for you.
If you find these quotes interesting and relatable, check out our collection ofgo back in time quotesybe humble quotesto inspire you
Inspirational Quotes Never Forget Your Roots
- "Storms make trees take deeper roots." –parton doll
- "I'm going back to my old roots" -tiger forest
- "Go back to the root and you will find the meaning."-sengcan
- "Before you ask where to go, remember where you've been."
- "A small tree with strong roots will survive a large tree with weak roots."
- "The greatest strength of a tree lies in its roots, not in its branches."
- "Happy are the people whose roots run deep" - Agnes Meyer Driscoll
- "Forgetting your roots will only take you further from your sweet home."
- "Never forget where you're from, because if you do, it's a long way home."
- "If you remember where you've been, you can make a better decision."
- “Always remember your roots. They are the foundation of your life and the wings of your future.”
- "Never forget where you came from, but never let where you want stop you."
- "Sometimes it's impossible to know where you're going without thinking about where you came from."
- “A single act of kindness takes root in all directions, and the roots sprout and form new trees.” - Amelia Earhart
- "Understanding your heritage, roots and lineage is an important part of shaping your future."
- "The most beautiful thing in nature, a flower, still has its roots in earth and manure" - D. H. Lawrence
- "If you know where you come from, it's harder for people to keep you where you're going." ―those dhliyos
- “A plant needs roots to grow. With humans it is the other way around: only when they grow up do they have roots and feel at home in the world.” –Eric Hoffer
- "Don't forget how you got to where you are today. Use the experiences in your life to learn the lesson that will move you forward."
- "Never forget who you are and where you came from. It is an important part of you that you find strength and peace from."
- “I close my eyes to connect with my roots. I feel the wisdom of my ancestors and the smiles of my grandmother." ―The web path
- "Never forget where you come from. The roots are what sustain us and make us stronger. They sustain us and without roots we could not grow."
- "They didn't have the strength to stay rooted to the ground, now I understand that some roots are too weak."Emily Curtis, In the Absence of the Sun
- “Be like a tree, stay grounded. Connect with your roots. New stage of my life. Bend before you break. Enjoy your own natural beauty. Keep growing."
- "I am proud of my black roots and the black blood that flows through my veins" -Ryan Giggs.
Positive strong root quotes
- "Strong roots produce beautiful leaves."
- "A tree with strong roots laughs at storms."
- "Water your roots so that your soul can flourish."
- "Don't forget your history, not your destiny."
- "Remember the people who helped you from the beginning."
- "All good things are rooted in the soil of appreciation."
- "When the roots are deep, there is no need to fear the wind."
- "The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet." -Aristotle
- “The taller a tree is, the deeper its roots go.” ―those dhliyos
- "No matter where life takes you, don't forget where you came from."
- "Never forget where you came from, you may have to return one day."
- "No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless its roots reach to hell."
- "Perhaps you are looking in the branches for what is only found in the roots."
- "Like the branches of a tree, we grow in different directions, but our roots remain one."
- "Perhaps you are looking in the branches for what is only found in the roots." -rumi
- "Being grounded is perhaps the most important and least recognized need of the human soul."
- "To be so ingrained in your being that the absence or presence of no one can disturb your inner peace."
- “Everything you see has its roots in the invisible world. The powers change, but the essence remains the same.
- “The roots are not in the landscape, in a country or in a town, they are in you.” -Isabel Allende
- “Change your mind, stick to your principles; Change your leaves, keep your roots intact.” –victor hugo
- "A people without knowledge of its past, origin and culture is like a tree without roots." -marcus garvey
- "Criticism, like rain, must be soft enough to nurture a man's growth without destroying his roots."franco a clark
- “Take deep roots to reap rich fruits! When your roots are deep, you can't help but bear the fruit of the Spirit.”—Michael Beckwith
- "I plant a tree to teach myself to draw strength from my deepest roots."– Andrea Koehle-Jones
- "Not all gold glitters, not all wanderers are lost. The old that is strong does not wither, the deep roots are not reached by frost."—J.R.R. Signo
- "I firmly believe that the strongest and clearest way forward is to have a good sense of your past. You cannot have a very tall tree without deep roots."-Caesar Pelli
Roots and Wings Famous Quotes and Sayings
With age and experience comes wisdom. As they get older, their values and roots deepen and strengthen. They become firm like a human in their decisions and act like a tree that grows stronger with deep roots. These roots and wings inspirational quotes symbolically relate to being successful and pursuing your dreams, but still being humble and grounded.
- "That's because my roots are so strong that I can fly."
- "The heart wants roots, but the mind wants wings."
- "There are two gifts that we should give our children: one is roots, the other is wings."
- "Wings to show you what you can become, roots to remind you where you came from."
- "Give those you love wings to fly, roots to return to and reasons to stay."Dalai Lama
- “The best gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence.” -Dennis Waitley
- "No matter how high you fly with your greatest wings, but remember that your soul is still trapped in the roots of the ground where you fell and you were so small and so empty." ―Neymat Khan
Quotes About Family Roots (Love And Relationship)
- "Friendships with strong roots really do last."
- "Fearless love grows like an old tree with strong roots."
- "The roots of a family tree begin with the love of two hearts."
- "Distance doesn't matter if the roots of your relationship are strong enough."
- "If we surrendered to the intelligence of the earth, we could rise rooted like the trees." -Rainer Maria Rilke
- "For a tree to grow tall, it must put down strong roots among the rocks." -Friedrich Nietzsche
Roots quotes, pictures and images.
I hope these roots quotes inspire you to be more grounded and to remember your foundation.
If you enjoy these inspirational and familiar hometown life quotes, check out our collection.landscape quotesyUnforgettable Memories QuotesRemember your childhood days.
If you like these quotes, please share them with friends and family on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram and more. Share your favorite roots quote if we missed one on the list. Write in the comment section below and we will be happy to add you to the list.