1. Description of the website:
Toyzzshop.com-Sitio web Sunman Logistics Center Turgut Özal Cd. Nr.: 125 41420 Çayırova/ Kocaeli Türkei, ein TOYPA Mağazacılık Ticaret A.Ş. (at Folgen „TOYPA“ genannt).
2. Object of the contract:
The purpose of this agreement is to establish the conditions of membership (hereinafter, "Member") to benefit from the website www.toyzzshop.com owned by TOYPA Mağazacılık Ticaret A.Ş.
3. Rights and Obligations
3.1. The member declares and undertakes that the personal and other data that he provides as part of his membership on the website www.toyzzshop.com are legally correct and that TOYPA will indemnify for any damage caused by the falsity of this information.
3.2. The member may not transmit the password made available by TOYPA to other persons or organizations; the member is entitled to use this password. TOYPA reserves the right to assert claims for damages and other claims of any kind arising from such unauthorized password. against all claims and demands made by third parties or authorized authorities against TOYPA with all the liability that may arise for this reason.
3.3.The member accepts and undertakes from the beginning to comply with all legal regulations when using the website www.toyzzshop.com and not to violate them. Otherwise, all resulting legal and criminal obligations are exclusively binding on the member.
3.4. The member may not use the www.toyzzshop.com website in a manner contrary to public order, common morality, annoying and harassing others, for an illegal purpose or contrary to the intellectual and copyright rights of others. In addition, the member must not participate in activities (spam, viruses, trojans, etc.) and transactions that prevent or hinder the use of the services by others.
3.5. The ideas and thoughts expressed, written and used by members on the www.toyzzshop.com website represent the personal opinion of the members only and are binding on the opinion holder. These opinions and thoughts have no interest or connection to Toyzzshop.com. TOYPA does not assume any responsibility for any damage that the Member may suffer as a result of the ideas and opinions expressed by himself, and any damage that the Member may suffer as a result of the ideas and opinions expressed by third parties.
3.6.TOYPA is not responsible for unauthorized reading of member data or any damage to member software and data. The Member has agreed in advance not to claim any damages from TOYPA for damages incurred by using the website www.toyzzshop.com.
3.7. The member agrees not to access or use the software and data of other Internet users without permission. Otherwise, the resulting legal and criminal responsibilities will rest entirely with the member.
3.8. The Member who violates one or more of the articles established in this Membership Agreement will be personally, criminally and legally responsible for such violation and will indemnify TOYPA from the legal and criminal consequences of such violations. Beyond and beyond; TOYPA reserves the right to claim damages from the Member for breach of the Membership Agreement if the incident is referred to the Legal Area as a result of said violation.
3.9.TOYPA has the right at any time to unilaterally remove the member's membership and, if necessary, remove the client's files, documents and information. The affiliated establishment accepts this savings in advance. In this case, TOYPA does not assume any responsibility.
3.10. The software and design of the website www.toyzzshop.com are property of TOYPA. The copyright and/or other intellectual property rights in them are protected by the relevant laws and may not be used, copied or modified by the Member without permission. Other companies mentioned on this website and their products are trademarks of their owners and are also protected by intellectual property rights.
3.11. The name and Internet Protocol (IP) address of the Internet service provider that TOYPA uses for the improvement and development of the www.toyzzshop.com website and/or to access the website as required by law, and the date and time of access to the website was accessed, the pages accessed during the visit to the website and the website directly. Certain information may be collected, such as the web address of the website providing the connection.
3.12.TOYPA may use the personal information of the members to provide a better service to its users, to improve its products and services, to facilitate the use of the website, in studies aimed at the preferences and particular interests of its users. TOYPA reserves the right to register the Member's actions on the website www.toyzzshop.com.
3.13. In accordance with the law, TOYPA is authorized by TOYPA for the purposes of advertising, publicity, communication, promotion, sale and marketing related to all types of products and services, as well as information, transactions and applications of loyalty cards, credit cards and memberships. Social Business and other electronic communications can be via computer, telephone, email/mail, fax, Bluetooth-other wireless networks (if your device is open), social networks and online communication networks and other means of electronic communication, and commercial electronic communications may be messages sent to our members. .
3.14. The individual who is a member of Toyzzshop.com declares and accepts that he allows and/or implements product and service promotions, advertisements, campaigns, benefits, surveys and other customer satisfaction applications of all companies affiliated with TOYPA within the framework of the applicable applications. Collect and disclose personal information and information about purchases, purchases and/or consumer behavior that the Member has provided in the past and/or will provide in the future upon becoming a member of Toyzzshop.com and/or all TOYPA affiliated companies . declares and accepts that its use and archiving is permitted for all companies. Unless otherwise notified by the Member, he represents and agrees that he consents to the data being collected, shared, used and archived by all TOYPA Affiliates upon termination of his membership. The member declares and accepts that he allows all companies affiliated with TOYPA to contact him through the internet, telephone, SMS, etc., unless he communicates otherwise. The member declares and accepts that there are no material and/or moral, negative and/or positive, direct and/or indirect damages, in short, the damages derived from the collection, disclosure, use, filing and access to the previous data that may cause the aforementioned information and does not hold the companies associated with TOYPA responsible. However, this is the case. If the Member wants to change his data sharing preferences, he can forward this request to TOYPA customer service call centers.
3.15. When a TOYPA Member's Personal Information is requested as a result of a legal obligation or (a) to comply with any legal requirement or legal process served on TOYPA; (b) TOYPA Website may disclose if it has a good faith belief that doing so is necessary to protect and defend the rights and property of your family.
3.16. Precautions have been taken to ensure that the TOYPA website is free of viruses and similar software. To ensure maximum security, the user must also provide his own antivirus protection system and ensure the necessary protection. In this sense, it is considered that by entering the TOYPA website, the member accepts that he is responsible for the errors that may appear in his own software and operating systems and their direct or indirect consequences.
3.17.TOYPA reserves the right to change the content of the website, change or cancel the services provided to users, or delete the information and user data registered on the TOYPA website at any time.
3.18.TOYPA may change, update or terminate the terms of the Membership Agreement at any time without the need for prior notice and/or warning of any kind. Any provision modified, updated or repealed applies to all members at the time of publication.
3.19.TOYPA, member information may be shared with relevant organizations within the responsibilities established in the law. Likewise, the personal information they provide and all kinds of non-personal information about their purchases (name, surname, nickname, age, sex, marital status, place of residence, educational level, interests, purchasing habits - preferences for all types of products) including clothing, invoices). TOYPA and also its affiliated business partners, in accordance with the law and taking necessary measures (such as content, mobile/home/work phone number, device code, email address, etc. of the card information other than the password, the technical identification information of the advertising label). and location data) to benefit from general and personal product services and opportunities, through its successors and/or third parties/organizations (including online social networks). Advertisers) designated by them for legal reasons or for any type of product, service and advertising activity. They may be acquired, obtained and taken through automatic or non-automated methods for the purposes of communication, promotion, sales, marketing, loyalty cards, credit cards and membership notifications, applications and transactions, in written or written form nationally and international for a specified period Period as long as the maximum legal period is not exceeded. Magnetic files may be stored, stored, stored, made available, used, updated, modified, rearranged, classified, disclosed, transferred, transferred, nationally and internationally, and processed in accordance with other laws.
3.20. The necessary measures have been taken for the security of the information and transactions provided by the members in Toyzzshop.com in the systems and Internet infrastructure of TOYPA or the corresponding organization according to the type of information and transactions. When using Toyzzshop.com, all credit card transactions and approvals are processed online by the applicable bank and similar card issuers independent of Toyzzshop.com (TOYPA does not see or record information such as credit card "password" ).
3.21. Information entered into Toyzzshop.com for the purpose of membership, product/service purchase and information updating, as well as sensitive confidential credit and debit card information, cannot be viewed by other Internet users.
3.22. The parties agree and declare that all computer records held by TOYPA will be considered sole and true exclusive evidence in accordance with article 287 of the HUMK and that these records will constitute a test contract.
3.23.TOYPA is entitled, under this Membership Agreement, to send notification emails to the email addresses of its members and information SMS to their mobile phones. This is considered accepted. If the Member wishes to opt out of receiving emails and/or SMS, she may do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Termination of the contract
This Agreement will remain in effect until the Member cancels his membership or until TOYPA cancels his membership. If TOYPA violates any provision of the Membership Agreement, TOYPA may unilaterally terminate the Agreement by terminating the Member's membership.
5. Dispute Resolution
In case of any dispute related to this contract, the courts and law enforcement authorities of Istanbul will have jurisdiction.
Membership registration means that the member has read all the articles of the Membership Agreement and accepts the articles of the Membership Agreement. This agreement was entered into at the time of the member's affiliation and became effective for both parties.
LIGHT TEXT ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
This text is an annex to the adhesion contract and contains the explanatory text on the personal data received within the framework of the contract as well as the express declaration of consent.
1) According to Law No. 6698 on Personal Data Protection, our data controller is TOYPA MAĞAZACILIK TİC. Inc. and SUNMAN SANAYİ MAMÜLLERİ İTH. HIS. and ICT. Inc. (each a "Company"), the personal information of the person submitting the membership account application (first name/last name/email/phone number/address/first and last name of child) obtained through this membership form. birthday) can store, classify, process, store, update and transmit data to third parties as responsible, provided that the relevant legal provisions allow it.
2) Personal data that we receive from the person who makes the request to open a member account, control the sales and delivery management of our company, issue invoices, make legal notices, carry out delivery operations, follow up on inquiries and/or claims of customers, to manage business processes, all kinds of promotion of products and services, advertising, communication, sales promotion, marketing, determination of usage habits, sending of commercial electronic messages, provision of benefits to customers of products and services, planning of the activities of sale and commercialization of products and services, fulfillment of the obligations derived from the contract and the law. They may be processed for the purpose of creating visitor records, planning, executing and correctly managing commercial collaborations, management and communication activities and strategies, improving the services offered on our website and eliminating errors that may appear on it.
3) The personal data provided by the person who submitted the request to open a member account to the persons, institutions and/or organizations required and/or permitted by the laws and other pertinent regulations, to legal entities governed by public law have right to receive the data, to the shareholders of the company, to the employees. It may be shared with national/foreign affiliates, individuals, institutions, national/foreign organizations and/or other third parties with which it provides services and/or collaborates.
4) Personal data of the person who submitted the request to open a member account, by employees of the company, national or foreign affiliated companies, individuals, institutions and/or collaborating organizations, official institutions or other third parties, orally, in writing or by through [ •] They can register electronically, in whole or in part, automatically or by non-automatic means if they are part of a data registration system.
5) The person submitting the request to open a member account a) finds out whether his personal data has been processed, b) requests information whether his personal data has been processed, c) finds out for what purpose his personal data is processed and if they are being used for their intended purpose, d) in Germany or known to the third parties to whom your personal data was transferred abroad, e) to request the correction of personal data in the event of incomplete or incorrect processing, f) the request for deletion or destruction of personal data under the conditions established by law, g) the measures adopted in accordance with letters (e) and (f), to require third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred, h) to oppose the occurrence of a to avoid the result directed against you by analyzing the data processed exclusively by automated systems, and i) to obtain compensation if your personal data is damaged as a result of unlawful processing.
6) Requests related to the above rights are sent to [Sunman Logistics Center Turgut Özal Caddesi No: 125 Çayırova 41420 Kocaeli] by filling out the request form on our website [https://www.toyzzshop.com], by hand or by email. Email via a notary or [info@toyzzshop].com] will be completed free of charge no later than 30 days after sending to our email address.
MEMBER'S EXPRESS CONSENT
As part of the information provided to me above, I declare that I have provided all the personal information I have provided with my own consent and that the Personal Information I have provided will be used and stored by the Company for the purposes set out above and for these purposes will be included in - or abroad, and that my personal contact details will be stored and recorded as part of this declaration of consent. and third parties that I have taken note of all my rights, including my right to request information on the processing and protection of personal data and that I have been informed that I can exercise my rights at any time, in accordance with the law, through written contact with the data controller.
TOYPA STORE ICT. AS („Toyzz Store“),
We work to protect the privacy of our members who use our website to ensure that our users can fully and securely use our services.
The purpose of this Policy is to enable, during the operation of the website www.toyzzshop.com and the mobile application powered by Toyzz Shop (collectively referred to as the "Website"), by members/visitors/users of the Website (collectively referred to as the "Website") to be operated by Toyzz as a "data owner". The purpose is to establish the conditions of use of personal data shared with Shop or generated by Toyzz Shop during the use of the website by the data owner.
What data is processed?
The data processed by Toyzz Shop, which qualify as personal data within the meaning of the law, is listed below. Unless expressly stated otherwise, for purposes of the terms and conditions set forth in this Policy, the term “Personal Information” includes the following information.
• Communication information
• User information
• User transaction information
• Transaction security information
• Financial information
• Marketing information
• Information on the management of requests/claims
Irreversibly anonymized data in accordance with articles 3 and 7 of the Personal Data Protection Law,
They are not considered personal data in accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned law and the processing activities related to these data are not subject to the provisions of this policy.
Purposes of personal data processing
Toyzz Shop, preparation of personal data provided by the data owner, membership and account registration and maintenance of related records,
Use the services provided by the data owner on the website, detect system errors, monitor performance and improve the operation of the website,
The business units carry out the necessary tasks to bring benefits to the people related to the products and services offered by Toyzz Shop, including maintenance and support services and the provision of backup services, and the corresponding business processes and the valorization of these products takes place and services of interested persons,
Plan and carry out the necessary activities, which must be adapted to the usage habits and needs and recommended and presented to the relevant persons, carry out the necessary work by the relevant business units to implement the business activities of Toyzz Shop and carry out carry out related business processes. ,
The treatment may be carried out in order to guarantee the legal, technical and commercial security of Toyzz Shop and its commercial relations, as well as for the planning and implementation of commercial and/or business strategies of Toyzz Shop.
Personal data processed in accordance with the express consent of the data owners and the purposes of the treatment
As part of the express consent of the data owner, Toyzz Shop improves the user experience by tracking the movements of the data owner on the website.
may process data and share this data with the parties mentioned below to compile statistics, create profiles, perform direct marketing and remarketing, create and transmit special promotional offers to the data owner and the data obtained in this context for all types of advertising use. and materials.
Transmission of personal data:
Personal data within the scope of the conditions and purposes for the processing of personal data specified in articles 8 and 9 of the Law, TOYPA MAĞAZACILIK TİC. A.Ş and TOYPA MAĞAZACILIK TIC. A.Ş officials, shareholders, business partners, suppliers, agencies and public bodies authorized by law, and private entities authorized by law and limited to these purposes, may be transferred abroad in accordance with the procedural principles established in article 9 of the Law. decisions of the Data Protection Board. .
Method of collecting personal data and legal reason
Rights of the owner of personal data
owner of the data in accordance with article 11 of the law,
• to find out if personal data about you is being processed, to request information about whether your personal data has been processed,
• Know the purpose of the processing of personal data and if they are used for that purpose, know the third parties, national or foreign, to whom the personal data is communicated,
• request the rectification of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and the notification of the transaction carried out in this framework to the third parties to whom the personal data was transferred,
• Request the deletion or destruction of personal data when the reasons that warrant its treatment no longer exist, even when the data has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law and other relevant laws, and carry out the transaction within the scope of the request to notify the third parties to whom the personal data has been transmitted,
• You have the right to oppose the occurrence of consequences against the person as a result of the analysis of data processed exclusively by automated systems and to demand compensation in case of damage caused by the unlawful processing of personal data.
Requests regarding the exercise of these rights may be submitted by the Holders of Personal Data through the means indicated in the Policy for the Treatment and Protection of Personal Data established by Toyzz Shop under Law No. 6698 at www.toyzzshop.com. Toyzz Shop will complete such requests within thirty days. Toyzz Shop reserves the right to charge a fee based on the fee schedule (if applicable) established by the Personal Data Protection Board.
TOYPA MAGAZACILIK TIC. A.Ş ("Toyzz Shop"), we work to protect the privacy of those who use our website to ensure that our users can use our services safely and fully.
As with many websites, cookies are used to display personal content and advertising to visitors to www.toyzzshop.com ("Website") and the mobile application (collectively, the "Website") and to perform activities analytics on the Website and monitor Monitor the usage habits of visitors.
What is a cookie (“Cookie”)?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device or network server through the browsers of the websites you visit. Cookies are created by servers connected to the website you are visiting. This allows the server to understand when the visitor visits the same website.
Cookies do not contain any personally identifiable information about visitors, such as name, gender, or address.
What cookies are used?
Cookies can be classified based on who owns them, how long they last and what they are used for:
• Depending on the party placing the cookie, website cookies and third party cookies are used. While website cookies are created by Toyzz Shop, third-party cookies are managed by various companies in collaboration with Toyzz Shop.
• Session cookies and persistent cookies are used based on the duration of the activity. Session cookies are deleted when the visitor leaves the website, while persistent cookies may remain on visitors' devices for different lengths of time depending on the area of use.
• Depending on the purpose of use, technical cookies, verification cookies, targeting/advertising cookies, personalization cookies and analytical cookies are used on the website.
Why are cookies used?
Cookies are used on the website for the following purposes:
• To perform the basic functions required for the operation of the website. For example, Toyzzshop.com members do not lose the products in their shopping cart during their visit. Logged in members do not have to re-enter their passwords when visiting different pages of the site.
• Analyze the site and improve the performance of the site. For example, by integrating different servers that run the site, determining the number of visitors to the site and adjusting performance settings accordingly, or making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for.
• To increase the functionality of the website and ensure ease of use. For example, sharing on third party social media channels about the Website, remembering username information or search queries the next time the visitor visits the Website.
• To carry out personalization, targeting and advertising activities. For example, display ads related to visitors' interests on the pages and products viewed by visitors.
How can you manage your cookie settings?
Toyzz Shop attaches great importance to allowing users to use their preferences for their personal information. However, preference management is not possible for some cookies that are absolutely necessary for the website to function. In addition, we would like to remind you that various features of the website may not work if some cookies are disabled.
Information on how to manage cookie preferences used on the website is as follows:
• Click here to disable cookies managed by Google Analytics.
• Click here to manage the personalized advertising experience provided by Google.
• Preferences regarding cookies used by many companies for advertising activities can be managed through Your Online Choice.
• Cookies can be managed through mobile devices through the settings menu of the mobile device.
What rights do you have?
In accordance with article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698, visitors can contact Toyzz Shop,
• Find out if personal data is being processed or not,
• If personal data has been processed, request information about it,
• To find out for what purpose personal data is processed and whether it is used for its intended purpose,
• knowledge of third parties to whom personal data is transferred in Germany or abroad,
• request the rectification of personal data in the event of incomplete or incorrect processing and the notification of the transaction carried out in this framework to the third parties to whom the personal data was transferred,
• Request the deletion or destruction of personal data when the reasons that require its treatment have ceased to exist, even though the data has been processed in accordance with the legal provisions and other applicable legislation, and request notification of the transaction carried out in this context. . to the third parties to whom the personal data was transmitted,
• oppose the generation of a result against the person himself through the analysis of data processed exclusively by automated systems,
• Right to compensation for damages in case of loss due to the illegal processing of personal data
has the rights
The aforementioned rights will be in any case evaluated and completed within 30 (thirty) days if the owners of the personal data are informed using the means established in the Policy on the treatment and protection of personal data prepared by Toyzz Shop within the framework of Law No. 6698. Although it is important not to charge a fee for requests, Toyzz Shop reserves the right to charge a fee according to the fee schedule established by the Personal Data Protection Board.
Changes to the Privacy and Consent Policy
Toyzz Shop may change the terms of the Policy at any time. The current policy is effective on the date it is posted on the website.
Explanatory text on the protection of personal data
TOYPA MAGAZACILIK TIC. Inc. ("Company")We attach great importance to the security of your personal data. With this awareness, we as a company attach great importance to the processing and storage of all types of personal data belonging to all persons related to the company, including those who benefit from our products and services, in accordance with the Data Protection Law. Personal No. 6698 ("KVK Law") and related laws. In full understanding of this responsibility, we process personal data as "data controller" within the meaning of the KVK Law, as explained below, and within the limits prescribed by law.
a) Data controller and representative
In accordance with the KVK Law, your personal data may be processed by our company as data controller to the extent described below.
b) For what purpose are personal data processed, to whom and for what purpose?
Your collected personal data, in accordance with the law and the purpose of the KVK Law, is used for the correct planning, implementation and administration of the business cooperation, management and communication activities and strategies of our company as well as our business units. to carry out the work necessary for this Personal Data Holders, in order to benefit from their products and services in the best possible way and to adapt and recommend them according to your requirements, needs and wishes, to guarantee the highest level of data security, to improve the services offered on our website and to eliminate errors that occur on the website with the Communicate with the holders of personal data who have submitted their queries and claims, and provide them with query management and claims, event management, authorized provision of legal information to organizations, creation and monitoring of visitor records, and ensuring the legal and commercial security of our company, our group companies and people who have a relationship commercial with our company (measures for managing our company's communications, ensuring the physical security and control of the company's locations, business partners/customers/suppliers/authorized persons). /employee evaluation, reputation investigation processes, regulatory compliance process, auditing, financial matters, etc.) limited to the purposes of defining and implementing our company's business and commercial strategies and ensuring the implementation of resource policies Humans of our company. To partners of our company, suppliers, group companies, directors of companies, shareholders, legally authorized public institutions and private companies can be transferred within the framework of the conditions set out in Articles 8 and 9 of the KVK Law for the transfer of personal data to natural persons. . If the treatment activity carried out for the above purposes does not meet any of the conditions provided by law, the Company will request your express consent for the treatment activity in question.
c) Modality and legal basis for the collection of personal data
Your personal data is provided by our company through technical and procedural means implemented in various channels such as the website, mobile applications, call center and physical channels. These channels are used to provide you with our business services. In this context, the relevant legal provisions apply. Contract, request, commercial Within the legal bases that originate and are executed based on the rules of practice and honesty, the purpose of our company is to comply with its legal obligations, comply with the requirements of the commercial relationship that we have established with you has, and to establish, use and protect the rights we have in that regard. The data is collected to work within the scope of purposes such as protecting the legitimate interests of our company by safeguarding the rights and freedoms of our company.
d) Rights of the owner of personal data
If you, as the holder of personal data, direct your requests regarding your rights to us, our company will complete the request as soon as possible, but no later than within thirty days, depending on the type. However, if there are additional costs for the transaction, our company will charge the fee according to the rate established by the Personal Data Protection Board. In this context, the holders of the personal data of our company are;
oppose that the analysis of the data processed exclusively by automated systems produces a result against the person himself,
To exercise your above rights, you can send your request "in writing" to our company in accordance with the KVK Law and the Notice on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller, together with the necessary information about your identity and your statements about the right you wish to exercise by completing and signing the application form accessible through the following link;
Go to the application formwww.toyzzshop.comYou can access it at.
Click here for the application form.